1/16/15

eats // zuchinni & pomagranate paleo "pasta"

 
I'm pretty obsessed with my new toy!  The Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer  I received for Christmas (Thanks Meg's :)).  I can know make yummy grain free "pasta" dishes that are also fun to play with and remind me of my little man's hair! ;) This salad I spiraled up the other day when our lunch options were running low at home and going out in rain and cold in search of lunch just wasn't going to happen.  I must say this "pasta" salad is one I'll for sure make again...even little hands couldn't resist.
zucchini & pomegranate pasta
serves: 2   prep time: 10 min  cook time: 0 min
 
Ingredients: 
  • 2 zucchini's - spiraled
  • 1/2 of a fresh pomegranate- remove seeds
  • 1/2 of an avocado diced
  •  1 T red wine vinegar
  • 1 T sesame seeds- garnish
  • 1/2 t salt
  • 1/2 t ground black pepper
Directions:
  • spiral two zucchini's
  • cut pomegranate in half, remove seeds from 1/2 of the pomegranate
  • cut avocado in half, dice half of the avocado
  • mix zucchini, pomegranate seeds and avocado in a bowl
  • add red wine vinegar, salt & pepper and toss
  • garnish with sesame seeds
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment