12/23/14

littles // pinterest to the rescue

Pinterest usually fails me.  The photos look so pretty, the activities & recipes look so easy and when I try to re-create I just end up with a total flop!  With school out and my little guy already standing at the door insisting it's a school day & momma must go to work, we've had to get creative around here.  Thanks to pinterest and lots of cookie baking eating, his attention has been held for ummm about 10 - 15 minutes at a time, pretty good ;)! 

                                       
                                           Painting ordainments for special people.


                                                       
                    Snow came to GA., thanks to this pin. Charlie loved this activity  it stayed on our window for days.  His favorite was throwing the cotton balls at the contact paper and watching
 it stick! We will for sure do this again & again.

 
 He always enjoys any activity that involves m&m's or.....
 
 
              minty candy canes!
 
 
              I tried out my own little pinterest activity, DIY potpourri, using the left over cranberries from Thanksgiving.  There are a ton of these recipes floating around pinterest so I won't bore you with all the details.  I just used what I had on hand, fresh cranberries, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, a little nutmeg & cloves.  It smelled divine!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment