10/24/14

littles // day at the zoo & olaf lollipops

Last weekend the weather was absolutely beautiful so we decided to take a trip to the zoo.  Joey & I enjoyed it much more then the toddler.  He didn't hate it, he just wasn't too impressed. His favorite by far was a lollipop (he received from a trick-or-treating booth) and a blow up Mickey & Minnie Mouse (seriously, look at that BIG smile).  I swear when we finally go to Disney he's going to be so excited his hair may just go straight!!!!






In other news, in honor of Halloween next week Charlie and I are going to attempt to make these (for sure non-paleo, non-GF) Olaf pops.  Next to Mickey & Minnie his other current love is Olaf. I'll update with our results, if all else fails I'm sure Charlie will be perfectly content eating all the marshmallows Oalf face or not!


Cheers it's Friday!
xo, Stephanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment