1. Teething = tough times for all. Fever, snotty nose, cranky baby means baby Einstein on repeat. Thank gawd for wine is all I have to say about that!
2. On top of teething Charlie also tripped on a stick and fell into a prickly plant, it looks like a cat scratched his arm all up!!! Later the same day he thought he could eat play dough, I put a stop to that one, he got so mad and ran head first into a door frame. He's far from camera ready!
3. Charlie has a bad habit of throwing food. If he doesn't like something he pitches it clear across the room screaming "Lola" not so much a problem at home (one of the good things about having a dog & toddler)! But this has become a bit of a problem at restaurants. Joey & I leave head hanging low picking up food off the floor apologizing to the server who got stuck with a toddler at their table.
4. This warmer weather has me changing things up in the kitchen...well not too much I would never cheat on my crock pot! Just switching from comfort foods to lighter meals. This one actually was not in the crock pot but it's just as easy...so Joey says ;) Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi- with orzo & asparagus. You can find the yummy recipe here from cooking light.
5. We had a lot of fun playing in the dirt this past weekend trying to spruce up the yard a little. You never realize just how out of shape you are after spending a day raking leaves!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!