1. The Easter bunny came to our house and both Grandparents house.
Talk about spoilage over load!
2. We made bunny pancakes for Easter breakfast. The marshmallows and raspberries were a hit!
3. Charlie loved his Easter basket. The buh-buh's (bubbles) and slinky were by far his favorites. We had to go outside and blow buh-buh's immediately.
4. The egg hunting was a work in progress.
By the 3rd hunt of the weekend he started to get hang of it!
5. And it wouldn't be Easter without a little egg dying at Tilly's.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!