2/25/14

support local shops


If you're a local Atlanta reader then you've probably heard of the fabulous boutique "fab'rik." This past weekend my sister told me about a hidden gem (well hidden to me as life with a toddler has me living under a rock listening to baby Einstein tunes) called "free fab'rik community boutique." This is a non-profit thrift boutique open to the public with stylish finds from $2 - $20!!! On their website it states  "Our mission is to restore dignity, confidence and hope to young ladies who have lost theirs by helping them discover God’s will for their lives through mentorship, retail training and free shopping sprees. We need your help to serve girls in need!"  You can help by cleaning out your closet and donating gently used clothing, volunteering your time, or to shop, like I did this past weekend.  Let me tell you this is like no other thrift store I've been to!  It's set up just like the other fab'rik stores very chic and inviting the clothing is in wonderful condition, the girls working were so sweet and kind explaining the stores mission to us and even offering my mom some water (while she  watched me shop :)) I found some great goodies, leaving with no buyers remorse, knowing my purchases went to a great cause!  If you're local or ever visiting the Atlanta area you must check it out.

Tuesday – Saturday 11 – 7, Closed Sunday & Monday
1114 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
Psssst... they have a scoutmob like you needed any more reason not to go!


*Disclosure: I am in no way associated with fab'rik or free fab'rik --- I simply love to shop and support local.

No comments:

Post a Comment